- Supports the lumbar vertebrae by lowering and lifting it to restore the lumbar vertebrae and relax the lumbar muscle
- Effectively strengthens the lumbar disc, joint, muscle tension, sciatica, lumbar aging, numbness in the legs, exercise deficiency, postpartum low back pain, abdominal obesity.
- Stabilizes the lower back and improves posture.
- Decompresses the spine allowing for discs to return to normal.
- Continuous traction and support: durable traction and continuous support (tens of hours)
How to use:
- Wear the air pressure waist pull belt directly on the skin surface or underwear surface;
- Wear it over the hip bone and under the soft ribbed bow, and fasten the Velcro;
- The air pump clip is aligned with the air nozzle, and the air is manually inflated;
- Fully inflate the belt until the air column is fully deployed;
- Wear it for 30-60 minutes, which can be extended according to the actual situation;
- Use it for 40 minutes before going to bed, the effect is better (note: the belt should be removed during sleep);
- When unlocking, deflate first and then unlock the Velcro;
- It is recommended to remove the belt or waist ornaments before use.
Other Functions and Benefits:
- Strengthens the back and core spinal area.
- Stretches tightly your lower back muscles.
- Relieve lower back pain and stiffness.
- Improve nutrient flow on your spine.
- The belt transfers the weight of your spine.
- Lift upper body weight of the lower back.
- Reduces pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
- Decompress lower back joints and spinal discs.
- Helps relieve pressure off pinched nerves.
Traction Belt: 115 cm (45.2")
Width Before Inflation: 13 cm (5.1")
Width After Inflation: 20 cm (7.9")
Belt × 1
Air pump or Inflator × 1
English manual × 1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device